Professsional English Mastery July 2019
Professional English Mastery (PEM) for Lecturers is a short course which specially designed for BINUS faculty members who will utilize English as the delivery language in their classroom.
After joining this short course, participants will be able to utilize English as the delivery language while teaching in the classroom.
- Speaking Test & Writing Test
- Improving confidence in teaching DinE
- The use of textbook in teaching
- Content-Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Basic Teaching Skill: Designing Lesson Plan
- Micro Teaching: Managing Classroom, Opening and Closing the Class
- Micro Teaching: Using Audiovisual and Delivery Skill
- Micro Teaching: Probing questions, Rewarding, and Giving Instructions
- Types of Learning Assessments
- Classroom Communication: Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Assessment Practice
Tutor: Mr. CHANDRA KURNIAWAN
Dept: Langauge Center